Saturday, November 8, 2008

Love letter


image


You can find the tut for this tag in HERE.

How are you, Babe?

I want you to know that I miss you a lot/tremendously. Lately, I've felt an obsessive urge to send you all the hugs and kisses I've saved up all these months since our parting. So, Honey, I'm going to take this opportunity to do just that. Are you ready? Well, here they come!xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo I need to catch my breath. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxo Whew! This is hard work, but I love it! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo
xoxo Are you enjoying it? xoxoxoxo This is Heaven! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo There's more! xoxoxoxo I'm having a great time! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo I'm running out of space!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I just realized that there is no end to this! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxo Oh! well, until next time....xoxoxoxo Love You! xoxo

This letter was written by Ara John Movsesian

No comments: