Sunday, November 9, 2008

"12 Days of PSP Chistmas"

Xmas Strips new 12-22-06


You can find the tut for this tag in HERE.

"12 Days of PSP Chistmas"

On the first day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
A program called PSP
On the second day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Two graphic groups
And a program called PSP
On the third day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Three sets of brushes,
Two graphic groups,
And a program called PSP
On the fourth day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Four stationeries,
Three sets of brushes, Two graphic groups
And a program called PSP
On the fifth day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Five graphic files,
Four stationeries, Three sets of brushes, Two graphic groups
And a program called PSP
On the sixth day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Six sets of Alphas,
Five graphic files, Four stationeries, Three sets of brushes, Two graphic groups,
And a program called PSP
On the seventh day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Seven hundred e-mails
Six sets of Alphas, Five graphic files, Four stationeries, Three sets of brushes, Two graphic groups,
And a program called PSP
On the eighth day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Eight sets of filters
Seven hundred e-mails, Six sets of Alphas, Five graphic files, Four stationeries, Three sets of brushes, Two graphic groups,
And a program called PSP
On the ninth day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Nine new sigtags
Eight sets of filters, Seven hundred e-mails, Six sets of Alphas, Five graphic files, Four stationeries, Three sets of brushes, Two graphic groups,
And a program called PSP
On the tenth day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Ten tons of links
Nine new sigtags, Eight sets of filters, Seven hundred e-mails, Six sets of Alphas, Five graphic files, Four stationeries, Three sets of brushes, Two graphic groups,
And a program called PSP
On the eleventh day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Eleven zips of font files
Ten tons of links, Nine new sigtags, Eight sets of filters, Seven hundred e-mails, Six sets of Alphas, Five graphic files, Four stationeries, Three sets of brushes, Two graphic groups,
And a program called PSP
On the twelfth day of Christmas
My true love's now left me!
With…….
Eleven zips of font files
Ten tons of links, Nine new sigtags, Eight sets of filters, Seven hundred e-mails, Six sets of Alphas, Five graphic files, Four stationeries, Three sets of brushes, Two graphic groups,
'Cause my new LOVE is PSP!

No comments: