Sunday, November 9, 2008

"Lucky Journal!

Lucky Journal new 2-25-07


You can find the tut for this tag HERE.


Dear Diary:


"We are so Lucky"


Things are going well, stitches are out,


and things getting back to normal...


If that is at all possible after such a fright,


I can't tell you how I really feel,


I am so thankful that my daughter is okay;


but its strange how I cant get all the other poor women


out of my mind that its a different story for,


and how they, and their families must all be feeling.


This has made me thankful for all I have in my life.


It is raining outside...


well it wouldnt be raining inside would it!!!


I have an overdratf with the bank! Who doesnt!


I am over weight, but my husband loves me!
so live is wonderful.


at the moment anyway....


Luv Sweet & Sassy Corcel...

No comments: